App

Post your application here!
Fuhz
Lodestone Character ID: 3302940
Main Class/Job: Monk

App

Post by Fuhz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 pm

1) Your Character's Name; Race; Class/Job you plan on using as your Main.

-Ill be starting new on the Gilgamesh server and have not yet made a character just yet as the world is full because of the weekend etc. I get up at around 5am every day so hopefully, I can sneak one in then.

2) Out-of-game contact information (Skype, AIM, MSN, whatever, etc.).

- I don't really use any of these but im active in Discord

3) Why do you want to join Elegy?

-I read your post on the recruitment subreddit and it sounds like a good home. Im looking to "settle down" with a game for quite awhile and I know a Strong community will greatly help me do so.

4) Discuss your endgame experience (FFXI, 1.0, WoW, Rift, etc.) and your goals for A Realm Reborn.
If you played FFXI, What server were you on. What LS, Character name, etc?

- I tend to theme park WoW with every expansion. I at least do progression through the first raid of each xpac before friends and I get bored and wander away.

- In game I would like to eventually raid as I have heard from multiple sources that the raiding is amazing in FF. I'd also like to participate in community events and maxing out jobs.

- I played during the launch on Exodus I got MNK to 35 before, unfortunately, I could no longer subscribe.

- Fuh'Zix D'nara, No particular LS

5) Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? What do you do (work/school)? How long have you played MMORPGs? What other games have you played?

- I work in Water Treatment

- My first was WoW: Burning Crusade, haven't stopped since

- WoW,GW2,ESO,BDO, and a few others but none as seriously as WoW

6) Do you intend to be a full time raider?

- If it becomes an option I will, my schedule is pretty solid so if it matches well then I could see it as a possibility.

What days/times will you be consistently unavailable to attend events?

-Weekdays 4pm-9pm, Weekends are pretty open

What are your usual playing hours?

- Normally anytime in the afternoons

7) Do you have an security token or mobile authenticator? (If no, why the hell not?)

-Yes.

8) How did you hear about us? (realm forums, bluegartr.com, eorzeareborn.com, disciplesoftheland.com, reddit, Zam, etc.)

- FF14 Recruitment Subreddit

9) Anything else you want to share with us?

- I will be starting fresh on Gilgamesh and since I really haven't played since launch I will basically be a new player as most of the knowledge I had has been lost to the ages. That said, I'm a person who tends to do alot of research about games on my own so I shouldn't be spamming chat with "How do you _____" for most things. I look forward to hearing back soon